I don't have much of an entrance per se, but at the top of the stairs is the landing, and the first thing people notice is the open space for the dinning room. Here are a few pictures taken from the landing all the way through the dinning room. We've more or less decided to leave the brick wall bare, as it stands on it's own and doesn't need any embellishment.
Home sweet home to welcome me home.
It's not nearly this dark looking in the dinning room - flash issues!
This is kind of a funny little nook, and I had to break up our giant sectional couch to fit in the living room. This sort of works - at least the cats love the new bed!
3 comments:
Everything is looking so good! I know getting stuff up on the walls makes it feel like home.
WOW Angela, this is goregous!! I love it!!! Can't wait to see it in person!
You're both welcome anytime!
Post a Comment