Saturday, June 19, 2010

2 Down, 7 To Go

So Doobie did it AGAIN. Off a third floor balcony that is. We're not sure if he jumped or fell this time, as there is no snow to leave trace evidence. You see, Kelly, being the only smart one of the bunch (insert thoughts on fact that she is also the only female lol), has figured out how to open the screen door onto the back balcony....

When Marshall got up this morning to feed the brood, he noticed that someone was conspicuously missing, and then that the screen door was open, just in time to glimpse Doobie on the ground-floor nieghbour's wooden deck. Yes, that's right, wood deck.

Short version - yes, we got him back, and he seems fine. He's been walking around, jumping on window ledges and has eaten his breakfast as usual. This time, however, he does seem to have suffered some minor injuries.

If we ever have human children, I guess I should get used to the fat lips?


Words of wisdom to my stupid cat: Don't land face first into wood decks.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I must be psychic! That's too funny, ironic funny, not haha funny. I'm glad everyone seems to be okay.