I am very impressed. My marriage has surprisingly been surviving 12 hour days of painting. We did get some help from 2 girlfriends on mine yesterday, but for the most part we have been on our own, and remarkably pleasant!
Here are some before pictures on the office and bedroom. Needless to say the office has needed several coats. I'll try and post some after pictures tomorrow, if I'm still standing.
Office:
Master Bedroom: I am love, love, LOVING the giant Maple tree outside our window. We're on the 3rd floor so it's like being in a treehouse!
Here's the custom built Ikea-like closet organization system in our master closet. The shelving goes about another 3-4 feet above the closet door that you see.
Also, please note the very neutral paint colour throughout the master bedroom. Oh, I've made some MAJOR changes! Hold onto your hats when you see tomorrow's post!
1 comment:
I can't wait to see the after pictures, I know you are working hard.
Post a Comment