It's not much in terms of decorating, but we got the blue towels as a wedding gift, and when I saw this shower curtain, I knew it would be a great match. Add a matching bath-mat, and voila, a bathroom I can call my own.
The previous owners of the condo, who did all the renovations, were both over 6 feet tall, so I am learning about living in a TALL world. There are two steps up into the tub, and it drops all the way to the floor. I have to hold onto the towel rack to make sure I don't fall in! Marshall is in heaven with a shower head that is actually above his head. To give you an idea of the depth of the tub, when I stand in it, the lower ledge of he window is parallel to my nose.
It's also a long tub. He can sit in it with his legs fully extended, and the towels don't get wet when we shower.
1 comment:
WOW, your new place looks awesome!!! I can't wait to come for a visit!! I think the purple room is my favorite ;) Although you know me, I'm partial to red too! GREAT JOB and congrats!!
Post a Comment