The last 2 weeks we have focused on getting the nursery set up. The furniture was assembled last weekend, but we didn't have a mattress for the crib until 2 days ago, so I was waiting to that in so I could post more complete looking nursery pictures.
I still need to get something to put on the wall over the crib. I'm thinking probably letters to spell out baby's name.
I am *LOVING* the bedding set against the purple wall. Thank you so much Grammy! Your hard work is really paying off :) The tinfoil is to *try* and teach the cats not to sleep on the chair, and so far it has been effective. I'm just not sure what will happen once the tinfoil comes off permanently!
I'm planning on putting up a wall mounted shelf over the changing table to store changing necessities as well as maybe a picture frame or two.
Overall though I think we are in good shape, especially sicne the baby probably won't use the nursery much for the first few months!
1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment