Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Would She Smell as Sweet?

I am having a super hard time finding a girls name I like. Marshall, unfortunately, is fixated on a name I particularly don't like, so hasn't been much help in terms of coming up with alternatives.

I've posted a poll on the right to give you an idea of some of the names I am toying with. I won't tell you which is my current favourite, as that might very well change in the next 15 minutes. That said, all of these have been on our list for quite some time.

The middle name is my grandmother's name, and will stay the same for more reasons than I can count :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

Just fyi that I'm used to "Secily" being spelt "Cecily", so that's something she'd have to contend with. We used a "one no is a veto" rule ... either of us could eliminate any name we didn't like and that was that. We've settled on a first name, but still haven't decided on a middle one. This naming thing is hard, huh?

Arda said...

Yes it is! I too am accustomed to Secily as Cecily, but I have a thing for "S" names as you can see by my list. I also like to break the mold ;)

Laura said...

You know I like Claire! That being said, I will love whatever you decide on.