For those of you thinking that doll looks familiar, you are absolutely right. Despite the best efforts of cousin Paul, she never did make it down the toilette of #4 Newfoundland Drive!


After weeks and weeks of research last fall, I decided on the Baby Jogger City-Mini stroller. It had the most important factors I needed in a stroller.
Here's why:
1. It's the lightest non-umbrella stroller on the market coming in at only 16lbs. Living on the 3rd floor with LOTS of stairs, that was really important to me.
2. Unlike the average umbrella stroller, it has 8inch tires, which are the minimum recommended for getting through snow easily. Given the amount of city walking we do, even in winter, this was a MUST.
3. It's SUPER easy fold. Just lift on the handle in the "crease" of the seat, and it folds in half onto itself like a folding suitcase. So with baby in one arm, with the other hand I can just pull the handle and have a folded stroller to carry up the stairs.
Originally I had planned on getting the red version, but when I went to the store, I saw this very cool looking purple one! It matches the purple of my colour-scheme perfectly, as you can see from the radiator and curtain in the pictures. It will definitely stand out against the sea of red or black strollers we see every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment