Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Winter has finally arrived, and I have to say I am loving it. I always look forward to the first real snowfall as it reminds me that Christmas is just around the corner. I also tend to think that despite the cold, winter is the prettiest season thanks to the snow. I was beginning to worry that we wouldn't have a white Christmas this year. Just 5 days ago it was 11C/52F with torrential rain, something extremely odd for December. Finally, on Saturday, it started to snow. Just a light dusting, with a break on Sunday, and then it REALLY started to snow yesterday. When I got up yesterday morning, there was no snow on our back balcony. This is what it looked like at 4pm today... interestingly, the weather folks said we would only get 2-4 cm! LOL.
Somehow I suspect "grilling" season is over.



No comments: