I wasn't going to get a tree this year, figuring it didn't make much sense given that we are going out of town' however, about 10 days ago I realized that it didn't feel at all like Christmas in our home. I'm usually a "real" tree person, but knew I really couldn't do that this year.
So I compromised and bought this little "fake" tree. It only stands about 3 feet tall, and will make a great centerpiece for any party we have in the future, alongside our "real" tree.
About 10 years ago I bought myself an Angel tree topper - it broke in my move back to Montreal this year. I was lucky to find a replacement, almost an exact replica except for the gown. The decorations on the tree were all hand made by my Nan over the years, and mean the world to me.
On another note, it's -20F here today!
1 comment:
Very nice! Last year we didn't put up a tree because we weren't going to be home. It didn't feel like Christmas until we got back east. We went all out this year. I'll post pictures soon.
Post a Comment