As of 11am this morning, we are the proud new parents of this condo. Everyone has agreed to all terms, so the place is ours! Here is the photo tour, starting at the top of the main stairs, that I posted yesterday.
View from the landing, with back to the office. Looking onto open-concept dining room (right) and living room (left)
View from the dining room, looking back to the landing, with walk-in and stairs on the left, office in the middle, and master bedroom on the right. Yes, that's a skylight on the ceiling!
View of the living room from the dining room. A working wood fireplace!
Living room, with wall to master bedroom. You can't tell from the picture, but the living room is all open to the dining room.
Dining Room with brick wall
Taken from the doorway of the spare room in the back of the apartment. At the end of the hallway is the dinning room. As you come from the dining room toward the back of the apartment, the bathroom is along the hallway to the right in this picture. Continue down the hall to the kitchen (on the right here!)
Bathroom with custom made cabinetry.
Kitchen, the island/counter seats 3
Kitchen: Sliding patio doors onto balcony #2, where we can gain access to the roof. We have exclusive rights to build a terrace on the roof. Umm, BBQ anyone?
Last but not least, at the very back of the apartment is the spare bedroom!
4 comments:
Um...WHEN CAN I COME VISIT???? It is absolutly goregous and I know you guys are proud!! I love the custom cabintry in the bathrooms and the fact that you rights to the roof is amazing...definitely time to BBQ (although to Laura and myself that is an actual food, not the art of "cooking out")
LOL, yes, I know, the BBQ food/art of cooking debate is ongoing in my house =p
We take possession June 1st I can't wait!
What a wonderful birthday present for me! When can I come visit? It looks gorgeous!
Oh my, Laura, you almost gave me a heart attack, I thought I had missed your birthday there for a second!
You are both welcome any time, as long as you don't mind a house full of cats! We are putting a queen bed in the spare room, and also trying to see how we can fit the small fold up cot, so potentially will have room for 3, plus anyone willing to spend the night on the couch with our children!
The deck on the rook won't likely happen until the summer of 2011, but we can still manage to "grill" on the balconies until then :)
Post a Comment