Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bumbo Baby!

Simon is doing more and more each day. This week, he learned how to sit in his Bumbo chair. Not bad for a little boy who has been gaining almost a pound a week. At his 2 month check up, he weighed 12 lbs, 5 oz. That's well over 4 pounds since his one month check. Apparently, that is quite common for breast fed babies, who can double their birth weight in as little as 3 months. Simon is aiming for 2.5 :)



I'm pretty sure his eyes will stay blue. I attempted to get a good picture of the colour, but they look more grey here than blue. There has to be at least a little bit of Gunter in that boy somewhere!


Simon is a motor mouth. He coos and babbles constantly, except when I take the video camera out. One of these days I'll catch him in the act.


1 comment:

el Guntor said...

The babbling is the Gunter part of him. I'm sure most would agree.