Friday, November 27, 2009

Cautiously Optimistic

So as most of you know, we have put an offer on a condo that was accepted. Today we had it inspected, and except for a few details that need to be ironed out, things look promising. We are still waiting for the current owners to satisfy certain conditions of the offer before we finalize the deal. We should know more by mid-week, next week.

I did take pictures of the interior when I was there for the inspection, but in fear of jinxing things I won't post them yet! In the meantime here is the only picture from the public listing, of the front of the building. Our door would be on the far right. The unit is on the 3rd floor, and you can see part of 1 of 2 balconies.

1 comment:

The Growing Gunters said...

LOVE IT! How exciting, we'll keep our fingers crossed that all goes well this week. Lets plan a girls weekend with you, Laura, and myself once you're all settled!!