One of my big concerns these days has been what to do with my cats while I am away for 3 weeks. After much agonizing, I finally decided that I will bring them to my Moms in Montreal when I come home for the wedding, and leave them with her until I move back permanently in September.
That means taking on the ordeal of FLYNG with two cats. The airline regulations let me take them on board, as long as they are in "soft sided" carriers. So yesterday I went on the hunt, and after 5 stores found carriers that met all the specifications. I wanted them early enough so that the cats could get used to them... and they sure have! Kelly has basically spent the last 18 hours in hers, and Doobie finally snuggled in this morning. At least that's one less stress for that trip!
2 comments:
I'm so happy the kitties like their crates...the last thing you need is more stress before your big day!!
Boomer has logged just about as many flight hours as Emory has. I highly recommend sedatives. No need to stress, it will be fine.
Post a Comment