Friday, May 22, 2009

There's no place like home



This past weekend I brought Marshall to Newfoundland to learn about my roots. We were lucky to have uncharacteristically gorgeous weather for this time of year. The island is out in the North Atlantic, and is known for it's natural beauty, not to mention hospitality. This time of year brings the icebergs down from the north, and Marshall was introduced to the awesomeness of this natural wonder. Here are a few pictures from the trip. For you non-facebookers out there, I have posted a link below so you can see all the pictures :)






3 comments:

The Growing Gunters said...

WOW, that is absolutely gorgeous!! Marshall is so lucky to have you as a tour guide ;)
Robbie told me that Marshall called and reported his "iceberg" sighting!! It apparently left an impression...

Laura said...

You'll have to take us all one day. :) We also got an iceberg sighting report. It sounds like you had a nice time, just wait until you see his roots.

Arda said...

I can't wait to see his roots, as long as there is BBQ involved =p

We did indeed have a wonderful time, and I would be more than overjoyed to show you my home one day. It really is like to other place on Earth!